Alarm Speciality, a division of ASCO, Inc., is a locally owned and operated business serving the East Tennessee and Southeast Kentucky area since 1976.
Certifications and Awards
- Certified Alarm Technicians – all staff members involved in the sale, servicing or installation of security systems have completed at least the Level 1 training program offered by the NBFAA.
- Certified Apartment Supplier – a comprehensive training program designed to educate suppliers about the special needs of multi-family housing communities.
- Blount County Chamber of Commerce – An accredited chamber of commerce servicing Blount County Tennessee.
- TBFAA/NBFAA – The Tennessee Burglar and Fire Alarm Association is a statewide nonprofit organization of alarm businesses, providing a statewide basis for communication, education, and the exchange of ideas and information between its members.
- Tennessee Alarm Contractors License C-0224
- UL Listed Fire Alarm Company S9045-1-UUFX